This definition appears very rarely
and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of NAGC
We have 34 other definitions for NAGC
in our Acronym Attic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Belin Award for state and national advocacy by the National Association for Gifted Children in 2002.
¶ The $600,000 appropriation to Clark County was the|largest of its kind in the country, said Jane Clarenbach, director of the National Association for Gifted Children in Washington, D.
The National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) thought the new Doctor would be ideal candidate for its new It's Alright To Be Bright campaign, and wrote to the BBC for permission to use his image.
The culture in this country is that if anyone says their child is gifted, they are branded a pushy parent," laments Denise Yates of the National Association for Gifted Children.
Meanwhile, the National Association for Gifted Children narrows the margins still further, to the top 2%, suggesting that there is as wide a difference in ability between those students and the next 8% as there is between the top 10% and the other 90%.
A broad clinical population of gifted school-age youth is difficult to access for research, because counseling centers serving exclusively high-ability clientele appear to be in short supply, according to a former chair of the Counseling and Guidance Division of the National Association for Gifted Children (E.
This essay, written in Apri12002, earned her the 2001-2002 National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) Nicholas Green Distinguished Student Award for the state of New Mexico.
She suggests two national organizations that parents can join: The National Association for Gifted Children (202-785-4268) and Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted (216-672-2294).