The National Association for Gifted Children estimates that there are 3 million academically gifted students in K12 schools.
What does NAGC stand for?
NAGC stands for National Association for Gifted Children
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAGC
We have 34 other meanings of NAGC in our Acronym Attic
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
- National Assessment Governing Board
- National Association of Green Bugs
- Not Another Gold Buffalo Thread (coin collecting forums)
- North American Guild of Beer Writers
- National Age Group Championship (swimming)
- National American Glass Club, Ltd.
- National American Greek Council (est. 2004)
- National Annual Giving Committee
- National Art Gallery of China
- National Association of Gas Chlorinators
- National Association of Gas Consumers
- National Association of Government Communicators
- National Association of Government Contractors
- National Automotive Glass Consultants
- Naval Armed Guard Center (US Navy)
- Noise Automatic Gain Control
- Non-Academic Grievance Coordinator
- North America Gladiolus Council
- North American Grappling Championships
Samples in periodicals archive:
The introduction describes the Integrated Curriculum Model, how the book is aligned with the National Association for Gifted Children Gifted Programming Standards, and learning outcomes.
He also maintains membership in the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC), given his interest in and commitment to gifted students.
A broad clinical population of gifted school-age youth is difficult to access for research, because counseling centers serving exclusively high-ability clientele appear to be in short supply, according to a former chair of the Counseling and Guidance Division of the National Association for Gifted Children (E.
This essay, written in Apri12002, earned her the 2001-2002 National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) Nicholas Green Distinguished Student Award for the state of New Mexico.
The National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) currently reports that five percent of the student population in the U.
She suggests two national organizations that parents can join: The National Association for Gifted Children (202-785-4268) and Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted (216-672-2294).
Children Who Are Gifted National Association for Gifted Children 1155 15th St.