Belin Award for state and national advocacy by the National Association for Gifted Children in 2002.
What does NAGA stand for?
NAGA stands for National Association for Gifted Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAGA
We have 20 other meanings of NAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Acid Generating (mineralogy)
- Non-Anion Gap
- Northern Arabian Gulf
- Northfield Arts Guild (Minnesota)
- Numbering Advisory Group
- Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd.
- National Advisory Group/Security Countermeasures
- Narrow Angle Gate Array
- National Amputee Golf Association
- North American Gamebird Association
- North American Grappling Association
- North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance
- National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders
- National Association of Guardians Ad Litem and Reporting Officers
- N-1-Naphthoyl-Glutamyl-5-Amino-2-Pyridinecarbonitrile (sweet-tasting compound)
- National Association of Gay Alcoholism Professionals (est. 1979)
- National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals (Lenexa, KS)
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators
- North American Graduate Art Survey (Department of Art; University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
¶ The $600,000 appropriation to Clark County was the|largest of its kind in the country, said Jane Clarenbach, director of the National Association for Gifted Children in Washington, D.
The National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) thought the new Doctor would be ideal candidate for its new It's Alright To Be Bright campaign, and wrote to the BBC for permission to use his image.
The culture in this country is that if anyone says their child is gifted, they are branded a pushy parent," laments Denise Yates of the National Association for Gifted Children.
Meanwhile, the National Association for Gifted Children narrows the margins still further, to the top 2%, suggesting that there is as wide a difference in ability between those students and the next 8% as there is between the top 10% and the other 90%.
A broad clinical population of gifted school-age youth is difficult to access for research, because counseling centers serving exclusively high-ability clientele appear to be in short supply, according to a former chair of the Counseling and Guidance Division of the National Association for Gifted Children (E.
This essay, written in Apri12002, earned her the 2001-2002 National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) Nicholas Green Distinguished Student Award for the state of New Mexico.
She suggests two national organizations that parents can join: The National Association for Gifted Children (202-785-4268) and Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted (216-672-2294).