Elliott chairs the Coalition for Urban Higher Education, a national organization formed in 1990 by seven higher education groups that include the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), the American Council on Education (ACE), the Association of Urban Universities, the National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the American Association of Community and Junior Colleges, and the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education.
What does NAFEO stand for?
NAFEO stands for National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFEO
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation
- Northeast Asia Foundation for Education & Culture
- National Agency for Export Development (Indonesia)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Alliance for Emotional Health
- National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards
- Network of African Freedom of Expression Organizations
- National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
- Northern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act of 1993
- National Association of Food Equipment Suppliers (Chatswood New South Wales, Australia)
- National Fund for Enterprise Support (Jordan)
- National Academy for Excellent Teaching (New York, NY)
- National Academy of Further Education and Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- North American Forest Ecology Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Samuel Myers, president of the National Association For Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO), says, "It is important to have a computer system that centralizes contract and grant opportunities and information on HBCUs, but the system that is established should be in the control of the HBCUs.
Collaborative Work Environment Alliance for Equity in Higher Education -- Washington is a policy-based coalition comprised of the American Indian Higher Education Consortium (AIHEC), the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), and the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO).
In April, JobDirect and the National Association For Equal Opportunity In Higher Education (NAFEO) teamed to offer JobDirect's resources to NAFEO and minority students nationwide.
Henry Ponder, CEO and President of the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO) and Catherine de Blanc, Executive Director of the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities, discussing "The State of Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
com, the leading Internet job resource for students, has formed a partnership with the National Association For Equal Opportunity in Higher Education (NAFEO).
To name a few, he has been listed among the outstanding alumni of the University of Southern California by the Ebonics Support Group (a minority support organization) and, on nomination by the University of Arkansas, Pine Bluff, he was awarded the Distinguished Alumni Citation by the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education.