The 2008 and 2010 National Association for Critical Illness Insurance (NACII) and Gen Re Critical Illness Insurance Market Surveys indicate that CI sales doubled during that three-year period.
What does NACII stand for?
NACII stands for National Association for Critical Illness Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Aged Care Informatics Conference
- National Counterintelligence Center
- Navy Absentee Collection and Information Center
- North American Capacity Insurance Company (Manchester, NH)
- National Center for Information and Documentation
- Nazareth Children's Center and Integrated Development (est. 1989)
- National Advisory Council on Indian Education
- North American Coalition for Israel Education (Atlanta, GA)
- North American Coalition for Israel Engagement
- National Association of Church and Institutional Financing Organization
- National Aviation Company of India Ltd.
- Naval Air Combat Information Office (US Navy)
- National Aerosol-Climate Interactions Program
- Native American Celebration in the Park (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Navy Assessment and Control of Installation Pollutants (US Navy)
- North American Center for Interdisciplinary Poetics (est. 1991; State University of New York; Buffalo, NY)
- National Counter Intelligence Policy Board
- National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity
- National Adult Compact Information System (various locations)
- National Association of Citizens Information Services (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Limra International, LOMA, National Association for Critical Illness Insurance and Society of Actuaries: Critical Illness Conference, Sept.
Garamendi, speaking at Benefits Marketing Mania in Las Vegas, a national conference co-sponsored by the Benefits Marketing Association and the National Association for Critical Illness Insurance, pointed to the steadily increasing portion of the economy devoted to health care--11 percent in the 1990s and 16 percent in 2006.