The National Association for Biomedical Research estimates that there are approximately 25 million mice and rats used in laboratories in the US.
What does NABR stand for?
NABR stands for National Association for Biomedical Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABR
We have 10 other meanings of NABR in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Association of the Blind and Partially Sighted
- National Association of Business Political Action Committees
- Navy Automatic Broadcasting & Processing & Routing System
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy License Examination
- Noninvasive Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (Scottsdale, AZ)
- National Association of Black Procurement Professionals
- National Association of Baptist Professors of Religion
- National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (Accra, Ghana)
- National Alliance for Belizean Rights (Belize)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Neighbors Allied for the Best Riverfront (Delaware River; Philadelphia, PA)
- North American Bavarian Racing (Virginia)
- Not above Baton Rouge (shipping)
- Sodium Bromide
- National American Bulldog Rescue Alliance (Harrisburg, PA)
- National Association of Bail Recovery Agents
- North Australian Beef Research Council
- Network of Alliances Bridging Race and Ethnicity
- New American Bible, Revised Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rich, executive vice president of the National Association for Biomedical Research (NABR) in Washington, D.
PHD asked the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), the National Association for Biomedical Research (NABR) and Americans for Medical Progress (AMP) to sign a Joint Letter of Non-Violence that calls for denouncing the use of violence in political expression regarding animal welfare issues.