According to the latest survey of asphalt mix producers conducted by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA] in partnership with the Federal Highway Administration [FHWA], 106.
What does NAPA stand for?
NAPA stands for National Asphalt Pavement Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPA
We have 72 other meanings of NAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Authorized Prepositioning - Deferred
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein-1
- Nucleosome-Associated Protein 1
- National Academy of Performing Arts (Pakistan)
- National Academy of Political Awareness (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Academy of Public Administration
- National Adaptation Programme of Action
- National Allowance Pricing Agreement
- National Alzheimer's Project Act of 2011
- National Amateur Press Association
- National Association for Photographic Art (Canada)
- National Association for the Practice of Anthropology
- National Association of Professional Agents (insurance)
- National Automotive Parts Association
- Natural Area Preservation Association (Texas)
- Natural Areas Protection Act (Canada)
- Naval Architectural Package (Software Package)
- Naval Association of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Network Application Performance Analysis (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to NSSGA, the Highway Materials Group is comprised of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Portland Cement Association, American Concrete Pavement Association, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute, and National Asphalt Pavement Association.
These results emphasize the need to increase investment in our nation's aging infrastructure and to put a greater emphasis on ensuring a consistent level of drivability for road users," said Mike Acott, President of the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA).
Ogden -- The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented STAKER PARSON COMPANIES with the 2009 Quality in Construction award for its work on the 1-15 road-widening project between State Street in Farmington and Main Street in Layton.
LUNENBURG - The National Asphalt Pavement Association has announced that P.
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA), Lanham, Md.
The latter numbers are not the total annual numbers of asphalt recycled, which is projected to be 90 million tons, according to the National Asphalt Pavement Association.
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance is a coalition of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association and the State Asphalt Pavement Association.