National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium (NAPALC) 2001 "DOJ Targets Hate Crimes or Racial Scapegoating for Asian-Americans.
What does NAPALC stand for?
NAPALC stands for National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium (now Asian American Justice Center, AAJC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAPALC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Petroleum Accounting Conference (Professional Development Institute)
- North American Pharmacy Accreditation Commission
- Northern AIDS Prevention and Care
- North American Pacific/Asian Disciples
- National Association of Principal Agricultural Education Officers (Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs; UK)
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse
- National Academies Policy Advisory Group (UK)
- Network Access Protection Agent (Microsoft)
- National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Private Animal Keepers (UK)
- Napthenic Acid and Palmitate (jellied incendiary used in bombs)
- National ADP Program for Army Material Command Logistics Management
- National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents
- National Association for the Prevention of Addiction to Narcotics (Australia)
- National Association of Public Affairs Networks (Hartford, CT)
- Northern Adriatic Ports Area Network
- National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program
- National Partnership for Quality in Health (Canada)
- National Action Plan Against Racism (Northern Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At that time, Traci Hong, director for policy at the National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium, said she was not optimistic about the bill dying in the Senate.
If local police were charged with enforcing such laws, immigrants, most of whom live in households whose members are of mixed status, would fear approaching police, said Katherine Newell-Bierman, a staff attorney for the National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium.
Exhibit 2) These groups include: the American Bar Association, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, Feminist Majority, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium, National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems, National Black Women's Health Project, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, National Council of Jewish Women, National Education Association, NOW Legal Defense & Education Fund, Organization of Chinese- Americans, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Planned Parenthood (USA), Sentencing Project, Sierra Club and Youth Law Center.
Among the organizations represented are: * The National Italian American Foundation * National Urban League * The White House Office on the President's Initiative for One America * National Conference for Community and Justice * Leadership Conference on Civil Rights * Arab American Institute * American Jewish Committee * National Center for Urban Ethnic Affairs * National Federation of Filipino American Associations * National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium * Portuguese American Leadership Council * B'nai B'rith International * Emerald Isle Immigration Center * Hellenic American Women's Council The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) is a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC and dedicated to preserving the heritage of Italian Americans.
Her efforts also spawned two new advocacy groups: the National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium and the National Network Against Anti- Asian Violence.