org About NAASA The National Asian American Society of Accountants (NAASA; formerly known as Asian American Society of CPAs) is a 501(c)6 and 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 2005.
What does NAASA stand for?
NAASA stands for National Asian American Society of Accountants (est. 2005)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAASA
We have 3 other meanings of NAASA in our Acronym Attic
- Network Authentication and Authorization Server
- Nitrate Aqueous Actinide Separation
- North American Alpaca Show
- North American Antenna Sites
- North American Automated Systems Company
- Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- Notification Alert Accountability System (US GSA)
- Novell Advanced Audit Service (Novell)
- National Accommodation Association of South Africa
- National African American Speakers Association
- National Association of Agricultural Supervisory Agencies (Alberta, Canada)
- Native American Art Studies Association (US and Canada)
- Netherlands Australian Aged Services Association (est. 1989; Australia)
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
- North American Air Surveillance Council
- North American ALMA (Atacama Large Millimeter Array) Science Center (Charlottesville, VA)
- North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee (plants)
- North American Aviation Science Center (Canoga Park, California)
- Northwest African Air Service Command
- National Asian American Student Conference