The Government, also, has a role to play by encouraging philanthropic donations and bursaries through tax breaks as well as making sure that Whitehall departments and local government work more closely together to develop a national arts strategy.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Arts Strategy (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aerodynamic Simulator
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
- National Airports System (Canada)
- National Airspace Study
- National Airspace System
- National American School
- National Archives of Scotland
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mencap's new National Arts Strategy - Doing Showing Going reveals that the barriers to taking part include a fear of not being welcomed, lack of funds, or simply just transport difficulties.