The National Arts Centre Orchestra was in good form aside from a few minor lapses in string intonation.
What does NACO stand for?
NACO stands for National Arts Centre Orchestra (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACO
We have 29 other meanings of NACO in our Acronym Attic
- North Antrim Community Network (Ireland)
- Sodium Cyanide
- Native American Church of North America
- North American Consortium of Nursing and Allied Health
- National Advisory Committee on Nutrition Education (UK)
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)
- National AIDS Control Organisation (India)
- National Assessment Coordination Office (USGCRP)
- National Association of Charterboat Operators
- National Association of Civic Officers
- National Association of Counties (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Association of Countries
- National Auxiliary Conference
- National Commodore
- Naval Acquisition Contract Officer
- Navy Cool (propellant)
- Nebraska Association of County Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then, she has performed with virtually every major orchestra in Canada, including numerous appearances with the Toronto Symphony, as well as the CBC Vancouver Chamber Orchestra, Calgary Philharmonic, National Arts Centre Orchestra, Edmonton, Victoria, Winnipeg and Saskatoon Symphony Orchestras.
They have danced alongside the National Arts Centre Orchestra in Ottawa and the L.
The CBC catalog contains tracks from Canada's major orchestras including the Montreal Symphony, the National Arts Centre Orchestra and the Toronto Symphony, internationally renowned classical musicians such as Glenn Gould, violinist James Ehnes, soprano Isabel Bayrakdarian, Canadian jazz legend Guido Basso, one of the most electrifying new world music groups, the African Guitar Summit, and hundreds of other artists.
Russell Braun spends the rest of the 2009/10 season on the concert and recital stage, including a world premiere of Linda Bouchard's Songs for an Acrobat with the National Arts Centre Orchestra conducted by Pinchas Zukerman in Ottawa (Oct.
Other visiting orchestras before Christmas are Canada's National Arts Centre Orchestra (with Pinchas Zukerman), the Minnesota Orchestra, the Moscow Radio Symphony Orchestra and the National Youth Orchestra.
Wilson took her first podium bow while still at Juilliard, at the helm of Ottawa's National Arts Centre Orchestra, and with a trip to Salzburg in the summer of 1992 to work with Claudio Abbado and the Vienna Philharmonic, her international career began to bloom nearly as early as her career at home.
Christoph Campestrini conducted an idiomatic performance, and the National Arts Centre Orchestra played beautifully.