National Archives of the United States, Washington.
What does NAUS stand for?
NAUS stands for National Archives of the United States (now National Archives and Records Administration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAUS
We have 3 other meanings of NAUS in our Acronym Attic
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- National Association of Uniform Manufacturers and Distributors
- Nashville Area United Methodist Foundation (Tennessee)
- National Association of United Methodist Scouters
- National Association of University-Model Schools (Arlington, TX)
- Nearest Active Upstream Neighbor
- National Association of the United Nations Youth Clubs (est. 1996)
- National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators
- Northern Arizona University Police Department
- Network Auditing Usage Reporting System (trademark of SRI International)
- National Association of Uniformed Services
- Neuroscience Association for Undergraduate Students (Toronto, Canada)
- Noncontacting Acoustic/Ultrasonic Signature Analysis
- Nautical Mile
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (Nigeria)
- Nosocomially Acquired Urinary Tract Infection
- North American Urinary Tract Infection Collaborative Alliance
- Naval Autonomous Tactical Information System
- National Agricultural University of Ukraine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though this book is based in the first instance on published sources, Rock makes some use of primary materials from the British Public Record Office, the National Archives of the United States, as well as from Spanish, Italian, and French archival sources.
The establishment of the National Archives of the United States in 1934 and the development of the life cycle concept are two forces which resulted in records management moving "from being a series of sporadic and unrelated efforts to an organized, structured, and logically based approach to creating, maintaining, and disposing of recorded information.