The Denver Zoo, the San Diego Zoo, and the National Aquarium in Baltimore are the only institutions with successful breeding programs.
What does NAIB stand for?
NAIB stands for National Aquarium in Baltimore (Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIB
We have 3 other meanings of NAIB in our Acronym Attic
- National Archive of Illustration and Advertising Art (est. 2004)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Authority (Philippines)
- North American Institute of Aviation Archaeology (Platteville, CO)
- Nerve Agent Immobilized Enzyme Alarm & Detector
- Nuclear Accident Information Advisory Group
- Naval Aviation Interoperability Assurance Office
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance Resource Center
- North American International Auto Show
- National Adult Immunization Awareness Week
- Narcissism at Its Best
- National Association of Industrial Bankers (Salt Lake City, UT)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Basketball
- Nevada Association of Independent Businesses
- New Age of International Business (Mexico)
- North Africa International Bank (Tunisia)
- North American Indian Brotherhood (early First Nations lobbying group; Canada)
- North American Institutional Brokers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- National Association of Independent Bail Bond Agents
- National Association of Independent Broker/Dealers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newly Installed Green Roof Just 'Ducky' for Wildlife Home BALTIMORE, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- During a routine maintenance check yesterday, a mallard was found nesting on the newly installed green roof of the National Aquarium in Baltimore.
Top attractions include the National Aquarium in Baltimore, The Baltimore Maritime Museum, the newly restored Power Plant entertainment complex, the American Visionary Art Museum, Port Discovery, Fell's Point and the Harborplace & the Gallery.
Jump for joy: Blue frog babies After five years of experimenting to create the perfect amorous atmosphere for their blue poison arrow frogs, scientists at the National Aquarium in Baltimore have something to celebrate: six newly metamorphosed blue frogs, the first bred in the United States.
SECURITY The bonds are a general obligation of NAIB and the separately incorporated, though related, National Aquarium in Baltimore Foundation.
Why did the National Aquarium in Baltimore mount this challenging and years-long effort to depict a remote part of Australia?
You may also peek into the future with a visit to the Maryland Science Center, take a plunge far beneath the ocean surface at the National Aquarium in Baltimore or peer into the stars and cosmos above at the Davis Planetarium.
SECURITY: The bonds are a general obligation of NAIB and its separately incorporated, though related, National Aquarium in Baltimore Foundation.