8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Barton-Domenici Energy Policy Act of 2005, signed into law by President Bush today, is being lauded by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and its members as the most significant energy efficiency legislation since the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 (NAECA).
What does NAECA stand for?
NAECA stands for National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Agriculture Environment Committee
- National Association of Elevator Contractors
- National Association of Engineering Companies
- Naval Air Engineering Center
- Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Novell Authorized Education Center
- Crew Equipment Lab., Naval Air Engineering Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aeronautical Engine Lab., Naval Air Engineering Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aeronautical Materials Lab., Naval Air Engineering Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aeronautical Structures Lab., Naval Air Engineering Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Asthma Educator Certification Board (San Antonio, TX)
- North American-European Consensus Committee
- National Association of Early Childhood Care and Education Malaysia (est. 1999)
- Russian National Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- National Association for Episcopal Christian Education Directors
- National Agreement for the Engineering Construction Industry
- North American Employers' Council, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- National Authority for the Elimination of Child Labour (est. 1994; India)
- National Aerospace and Electronics Conference
- National Academy of Early Childhood Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other federal standards in the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 apply to 12 other appliance types.
The Department of Energy hearings are the first step in a regulatory process that can take one to two years and is required under the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987.