The letter, a joint statement released by the coalition of National Anti-Hunger Organizations, calls for the elimination of "arbitrary" barriers to eligibility.
What does NAHO stand for?
NAHO stands for National Anti-Hunger Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHO
We have 1 other meaning of NAHO in our Acronym Attic
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Native American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- North American Hazardous Materials Management Association
- National Association of HMO Regulators
- National Animal Health Monitoring System
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responding on behalf of national anti-hunger organizations were Deborah Leff, President of Second Harvest, the national network of foodbanks and the nation's largest charitable hunger-relief organization; and Marcia Stein, Executive Director of Citymeals-on-Wheels of New York City.