This process involved athletes, the International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping in Sport (IICGADS), the Council of Europe, various governments, various national anti-doping organizations (NADOs), several IFs, the GAISF, the CAS and all the members of the various WADA working committees.
What does NADO stand for?
NADO stands for National Anti-Doping Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADO
We have 2 other meanings of NADO in our Acronym Attic
- North American Geologic Map Data Model
- NTDS Advanced Data Management
- Norad Air Defense Model-Visual
- National Academy of DOT (Department of Transportation) Medical Examiners
- North American Deer Management Network (West Kingston, RI)
- Neuropathy, Axonal Motor-Sensory, with Deafness and Mental Retardation
- National Audit Defense Network (IRS audit assistance group)
- Naval Academy Data Network
- Nearest Active Downstream Neighbor
- No Acute Distress Noted
- National Association of Deacon Organizations
- National Association of Development Organizations (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Disability Officers
- National Association of Division Order Analysts
- National Aborigines' Day Observance Committee (Australia)
- Naval Aviation Depot Operation Center
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (also seen as SDS; anionic detergent)
- North American Division Office of Education
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education
- National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors, Inc.