3; National Animal Health Monitoring System, 2000) behind bovine respiratory disease-related conditions.
What does NAHMS stand for?
NAHMS stands for National Animal Health Monitoring System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAHMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Arts and Humanities Month
- National Association of Hosiery Manufacturers
- Native American Heritage Month
- Native American Holocaust Museum
- North American Hardcore Movement
- Not a Happy Man
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Native American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- North American Hazardous Materials Management Association
- National Association of HMO Regulators
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's about half the infection rate found in blood from market-age pigs tested as part of USDA's National Animal Health Monitoring System.
National animal health system In an effort to monitor infectiousdiseases and other health problems of livestock, as well as their economic effects, the USDA is developing the National Animal Health Monitoring System.