The goal of the grant program is to assist states in meeting and exceeding animal disease response standards set by a steering committee of the National Animal Health Emergency Management System (NAHEMS).
What does NAHEMS stand for?
NAHEMS stands for National Animal Health Emergency Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Health Data Organizations
- National Academy of Higher Education (various organizations)
- National Association for Hispanic Elderly (est. 1975)
- National Association for Humanities Education
- Northern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- National Heritage Cultural Studies Centre
- National Association for Humane and Environmental Education
- Native American Higher Education Initiative
- NATO Helicopter Management Agency
- National Association for Higher Education in the Moving Image (UK)
- National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps
- National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Hispanic Firefighters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Hospice Fundraisers (UK)
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)