What does NAANA stand for?
NAANA stands for National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Agric Mechanisation Service Centre Operators (Ghana)
- National Association for the Advancement of Minorities in Technology
- North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy
- National Association for the Advocacy of Modern Zionism
- National Affiliate Advocacy Network (schools)
- Native American/Alaska Native
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Nepal (est. 1988; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New Apprenticeship Authorisation Number
- Niederrhein Akademie/Academie Nederrijn (German: Lower School/Academy Nederrijn; Germany)
- Nottingham Area Artists Network (UK)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- National Association Against Naked Short Selling
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Association of Amateur Oarsmen
- National Association of Artists' Organizations
- Navy Area Audit Office
- Network of Asian American Organizations (Austin, TX)
- Native American Association of Germany
- National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Brookline, MA)