REFERENCE Indigenous Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management Case Study Project 2009 'Solid Work You Mob Are Doing': Case studies in Indigenous dispute resolution & conflict management in Australia, National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council, Canberra.
What does NADRAC stand for?
NADRAC stands for National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NADRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Nitro 4 Amino Diphenylamine 2 Sulfonic Acid
- Name and Address File
- National AIDS Demonstration Research (est. 1987; National Institute on Drug Abuse; US NIH)
- National Association of Disability Representatives
- Nationwide Academy for Dispute Resolution UK Ltd.
- Non-proliferation, Anti-terrorism, Demining, and Related programs
- North American Diversified Resources
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- National Database and Registration Authority (Pakistan)
- North American Deck and Railing Association
- National Armaments Director Representative
- National Armaments Representative
- National Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Nadine's (hair removal product)
- National Advanced Driving Simulator
- National Advertising and Design Studios (Australia)
- National Association for Down Syndrome
- National Association of Disabled Supporters (Reading, UK)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Synthetases
- Nonacoustic Detection & Steering