On a national level, she co-founded the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence.
What does NAESV stand for?
NAESV stands for National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Engineering Student Councils, Inc.
- National Association of Energy Service Companies
- National Agri-Environmental Standards Initiative (Canada)
- National AIDS Education & Services for Minorities
- National Association of Equine Supplement Manufacturers (now National Animal Supplement Council; Valley Center, CA)
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Nebraska Association of Elementary School Principals (Nebraska)
- National Archive for Electrical Science and Technology
- North American Eastern Standard Time
- Naval Aviation Engineering Services Unit
- Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique
- Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Treatment
- National Agricultural Education and Training (est. 2006; South Africa)
- National Asbestos and Environmental Training Institute (Ocean Township, NJ)
- National Association of Educational Technology Specialists
- Native American Environmental Tracking System (US DoD)
- North American European Union
- North American Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Conference
- National Alliance for Eye and Vision Research
- National Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marybeth Carter of the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (NAESV) adds, "The large refugee centers like the Astrodome, while convenient and a first-step towards the goal of evacuation, are less than ideal.
The award winners are: Gail Burns-Smith of the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence for the impact of her advocacy and policy work on behalf of sexual assault victims.