National Alliance of Market Developers Honored Buford at a Ceremony in New York City NEW YORK, May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Howard Buford, president and CEO of Prime Access, received the 2011 Moss Kendrix Marketer Award from the National Alliance of Market Developers (NAMD).
What does NAMD stand for?
NAMD stands for National Alliance of Market Developers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAMD
We have 5 other meanings of NAMD in our Acronym Attic
- North Alabama Managed Care Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Nakamura Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Naples Asset Management Company LLC (Estero, FL)
- National Association of Minority Contractors of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- North American Marketing Company (Manchester, CT)
- National Association of Managed Care Physicians
- National Association of Managed Care Regulators
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Association for Maternal and Child Welfare (UK)
- National Music Competition for Young Artists (Philippines)
- National Association of Marble Dealers
- National Association of Market Developers (Plainfield, NJ)
- National Association of Membership Development
- Naval Ammunition Depot (US Navy)
- Neutral/Alkaline Mine Drainage
- Not at My Desk (Internet slang)
- National Medical and Dental Association (South Africa)
- Navy Air and Missile Defense Command (US Navy)
- National Agricultural Marketing Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Military Defense Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
org National Alliance of Market Developers April 20-23; Philadelphia; 908-561-4062; www.
CAAO is the umbrella economic development consulting organization for 24 black professional organizations in Northeast Ohio, including the National Technical Association, the National Association of Black Accountants, the National Society of Black Engineers, the National Black MBA Association, the Black Data Processing Association, Blacks in Management, Blacks in Government, the Black Professionals Association, Sankofa Fine Arts Plus, the Forest City Dental Society, the National Alliance of Market Developers, the NAACP, the President's Council, the Urban Financial Services Coalition, and many more.
National Alliance of Market Developers will meet in Washington, D.