SAN FRANCISCO -- A new nonprofit organization called the National Alliance for Primary Care Informatics aims to ensure that the needs of primary care providers don't get overlooked as practices move toward electronic health records.
What does NAPCI stand for?
NAPCI stands for National Alliance for Primary Care Informatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Action Programme to Combat Desertification (United Nations)
- Nantes Agir Pour le Commerce Équitable
- National Assembly and Provincial Council Elections
- National Association for Pastoral Care in Education
- National Association of Parents for Cham-Education (South Korea)
- National Association of Post-Compulsory Educators (Queensland, Australia)
- National Association of Primary Care Educators (UK)
- North American Phillips Consumer Electronics
- North American Professors of Christian Education
- National Association of Professional Canine Handlers
- National Association of Private, Catholic and Independent Schools
- North American Personal Construct Network (psychology)
- National Asian Pacific Catholic Organization
- New Airport Projects Co-Ordination Office (Hong Kong)
- North American Publishing Company
- Native American Program College of Engineering (now known as Native American Program School of Engineering)
- National Association for Pet Container Resources
- National Association for Plastic Container Recovery (now National Association for PET Container Resources)
- National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals
- North American Primary Care Research Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Alliance for Primary Care Informatics (NAPCI) held its first public forum by organizing a day-long State Leadership Conference on Electronic Health Records (EHRs).