Chamber of Commerce's Task Force position on electricity restructuring would appear to reflect an anti-competitive, pro-monopolist mindset that hurts small business," says Tony Ponticelli, Executive Director of the National Alliance for Fair Competition (NAFC).
What does NAFFC stand for?
NAFFC stands for National Alliance for Fair Competition (headquartered in Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Alabama Fishing Forum
- North American Freedom Foundation (US and Canada torture victims advocacy)
- North Atlantic Fish Fair (fishing industry)
- Northeast Asian Forest Forum
- National Adult Flag Football Association
- Native American Fatherhood and Families Association (Mesa, AZ)
- Nonappropriated Fund Financial Analysts (Analysis)
- North American Fantastic Festival Alliance
- North American Fantasy Football Association
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations
- National Alliance for Fair Employment (US and Canada)
- National Association For Forest Industries
- Navy Army & Air Force Institutes (UK, a store for service members)
- Non-Appropriated Funds Financial Management Officer
- National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems
- National Association of Fruits, Flavors & Syrups
- National Adjunct Faculty Guild
- North American Financial Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Northeast Assisted Fertility Group (Boston, MA)
- North American Fairy Godmother Association