ERA is one of many NASA aeronautics research efforts to develop technologies to make aircraft safer, faster, and more efficient and to help transform the national air transportation system.
What does NATS stand for?
NATS stands for National Air Transportation System (US FAA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NATS
We have 62 other meanings of NATS in our Acronym Attic
- National Agency for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Substance Abusers
- National Association of Television and Radio Farm Directors
- National Assistive Technology Research Institute
- National Association for Treasurers of Religious Institutes (Silver Springs, MD)
- Navy Training Requirements Information
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (India)
- North American Technical Rescue Symposium (annual event)
- National Activity to Test Software
- National Aerospace Technology Strategy
- National Air Traffic Services
- National Association of Teachers of Singing
- National Association of Textile Supervisors
- National Men's Soccer Team (US)
- Natural Attenuation Test Site (Columbus AFB, MS, USA)
- Natural Sounds (audio on videotape)
- Naval Air Transport Service
- Nebraska Association of Teachers of Science
- Networking and Telecommunications Services
- Nevada Aerial Tracking System
- New Aviation Tool Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
government, a not-for-profit research and development organisation and academia said it has completed two weeks of flight testing "sense and avoid" technology that the group said could someday help unmanned aircraft better integrate into the national air transportation system.
This will result in a savings of over $2 million over the course of the twoyear period and still provide the communities with access to the national air transportation system," the DOT said in its offer.
An airport by airport process, as envisioned by the FAA, wastes money and fractures the national air transportation system.
Congress has set parameters of operating airports as a system, part of the national air transportation system.
KEY RATING DRIVERS --The airport's substantial traffic base as well as its central role in the national air transportation system, including two major hubs respectively operated by American Airlines (American) and United Airlines (United); --A broad and diverse economic base that creates strong local demand for air service to complement the airlines' hub operations; --A sizable aggregate airport debt burden of approximately $7.
We look forward to building relationships with the Page community where America West Express service provides a vital link to the national air transportation system.
The scope of the SE-2020 support services contract includes advanced systems engineering, investment and business case analysis, planning and forecasting, as well as business, financial and information management support services related to the development and the transformation of the national air transportation system.