The National Air Traffic Services, which manages British airspace, said: "The volcanic ash cloud continues to change shape and two key areas affect operations stretching from the south of England to Northern Ireland, and over much of mainland Scotland to the Shetland Isles.
What does NATS stand for?
NATS stands for National Air Traffic Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NATS
We have 62 other meanings of NATS in our Acronym Attic
- North Atlantic Tracer Release Experiment
- National Agency for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Substance Abusers
- National Association of Television and Radio Farm Directors
- National Assistive Technology Research Institute
- National Association for Treasurers of Religious Institutes (Silver Springs, MD)
- Navy Training Requirements Information
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (India)
- North American Technical Rescue Symposium (annual event)
- National Activity to Test Software
- National Aerospace Technology Strategy
- National Air Transportation System (US FAA)
- National Association of Teachers of Singing
- National Association of Textile Supervisors
- National Men's Soccer Team (US)
- Natural Attenuation Test Site (Columbus AFB, MS, USA)
- Natural Sounds (audio on videotape)
- Naval Air Transport Service
- Nebraska Association of Teachers of Science
- Networking and Telecommunications Services
- Nevada Aerial Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Air Traffic Services (Nats) said all airports across the UK reopened at 7am.
The latest bulletin from the National Air Traffic Services (NATS), which manages British airspace, said Tuesday that the volcano eruption in Iceland had strengthened and a new ash cloud was heading towards Britain.
A graduate job-hunter who was rejected by an air traffic control centre because he was too tall has lost his Employment Tribunal case against National Air Traffic Services (NATS).
The UK's National Air Traffic Services (NATS) is pleased to announce today that Stansted airport is now using the world's most advanced tower-airport flight data system.
The National Air Traffic Services said it was ``surprised'' by the proposals, describing them as ``over-ambitious''.
UK National Air Traffic Services (NATS) has awarded BT the contract for a new network-wide communications system to support its 1 billion [pounds sterling] investment programme.
Bt has won a pounds 32m contract to provide a new communications system to National Air Traffic Services.