ISLAMABAD, June 26, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The project of Ministry of Environment, Sustainable Land Management Project (SLMP) would organize a consultative Workshop on National Agriculture Policy here on Monday (June 27).
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for National Agriculture Policy (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy Press
- National Account Profile
- National Accreditation Program (ANSI term)
- National Action Party (political party in Mexico)
- National Action Plan (various locations)
- National Adaptation Plan (UN)
- National Advantage Program (insurance)
- National Aerial Photography
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Afforestation Programme (India)
- National AIDS Prevention
- National AIDS Program
- National Airports Policy (Canada)
- National Allocation Plan (EU emissions trading schemes)
- National Anthem Project
- National Apprenticeship Programme (various locations)
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- National Awareness Partners
- National Processing Inc (stock symbol)
- Nationale Auto Pas (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Agriculture Policy Group Appeals to Congressional Leaders for Swift Resolution in Upcoming Conference Committee to Complete Historic National Immigration Policy Reform IRVINE, Calif.
These have included the following: (a) National Agriculture Policy, 2000, (b) Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojana, 2004, (c) National Horticulture Mission, 2005, (d) National Policy for Farmers, 2007, (e) Comprehensive District Agriculture Plan, 2007, (f) Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana, 2007 and (g) National Food Security Mission, 2007.