In the 2005 National Agricultural Workers Survey (NAWS), 20 percent of farmworkers reported having no access to drinking water and cups.
What does NAWS stand for?
NAWS stands for National Agricultural Workers Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAWS
We have 13 other meanings of NAWS in our Acronym Attic
- National Ambient Water Quality Criteria
- Noise At Work Regulations 1989 (UK)
- North Alabama Wildlife Rehabilitators (Huntsville, AL)
- North American Welsh Room (est. 1998)
- North American Whippet Racing Association
- National Association of Women Real Estate Investors (Centennial, CO)
- National Association for Welfare Research and Statistics
- Non-Accelerating Wage Rate of Unemployment
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services
- National Aboriginal Women's Summit (Canada)
- National Association of Women Solopreneurs
- National Association of Working Seniors
- National Auto Warranty Services
- Naval Air Weapons Station
- Naxos Animal Welfare Society (Greece)
- Nepalese Australian Welfare Society
- NetworkActiv Web Server
- NORAD Attack Warning System
- Northwest Area Water Supply Project (North Dakota)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association (suffragist movement, founded early 20th century)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Labor's latest (2001/02) National Agricultural Workers Survey, fruit, tree nut, and vegetable farms accounted for two-thirds of all hired crop workers in the United States.
Mehta K, Gabbard SM, Barrat V, et al: Findings from the National Agricultural Workers Survey (NAWS) 1997-1998: A Demographic and Employment Profile of United States Farmworkers.