Partners in the initiative include the Arkansas Agriculture Department, Arkansas Farm Bureau, National Agricultural Law Center, Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, Winthrop Rockefeller Institute of the University of Arkansas System, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Public Policy Center and the Extension Service.
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command
- Navy Ammunitions Logistics Code
- New Applications License Charge (IBM)
- Nippon Active Life Club (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congress authorized creation of the National Agricultural Law Center in 1987, which is part of the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Ark.