The award is named for ARA'S former Pres/CEO Eberspacher to honor those individuals who were the original founders of the National AgriChemical Retailers Association (NARA), the organization that preceded ARA.
What does NARA stand for?
NARA stands for National Agrichemical Retailers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARA
We have 74 other meanings of NARA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Acoustic Resonance
- Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari (Italian: Armed Revolutionary Nuclei; political group)
- Nucleic Acids Research (journal)
- Nuisance Alarm Ratio (security industry)
- Numbering, Addressing and Routing
- Numerical Adjusted Recapitulation
- Numerical Analysis Research
- Nurses Aid Registry (various locations)
- Nursing Assistant Registered
- Nuisance and False Alarm Reports
- National Aircraft Resale Association
- National Aliens Registration Authority (Pakistan)
- National Archives & Records Administration (US)
- National Association of Rehabilitation Agencies
- Network Application Readiness Assessment
- New Arrival Assessment (New Zealand corrections)
- North Acton Recreation Area (park; Massachusetts)
- North America Radio Archives
- North American Racing Association
- North American Restroom Association (formerly American Restroom Association; Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Myrick, National AgriChemical Retailers Association (NARA), stated that he was very pleased with the waiver provisions and with Secretary Andrew Card's quick action on the issue since being confirmed to head DOT.
He served as the executive for the National AgriChemical Retailers Association from 1989 to 1992.