National African American Parent Involvement Day (NAAPID) will be observed Monday, February 14, 2005.
What does NAAPID stand for?
NAAPID stands for National African American Parent Involvement Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Network Access, Authentication, and Accounting Protocol
- Network of Arab-American Professionals
- New Port Army Ammunition Plant
- Nuclear Accident Alerting Procedures
- National Apartment Association Political Action Committee
- National Association of Asian-Pacific American Deacons (Bloomington, MN)
- National Association for Asian and Pacific American Education (Northridge, CA)
- National Association for the Advancement of Preborn Children
- North American Association of Pipeline Inspectors
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association
- North American AstroPhysical Observatory (Columbus, OH)
- North American Airlines Public Relations Association (commercial airlines)
- National Association of Adult Placement Services (UK)
- National Association of Asian Probation Staff (UK)
- Navy Aerosol Analysis and Prediction System
- National Association of Adult Protective Service Administrators
- North American Amateur Paintball Sports Association
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring (India)
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Network (Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Education is the key to success and parents are educators' greatest allies," said Joseph Dulin, President, National African American Parent Involvement Day (NAAPID).
National African American Parent Involvement Day will be observed Monday, February 14, 2005 in school districts from coast to coast.