The accreditation also applies to the stringent requirements for the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP).
What does NADCAP stand for?
NADCAP stands for National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (no longer used; Performance Review Institute and Society of Automotive Engineers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NADCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Armament Lab., Naval Air Development Center (Johnsville, PA)
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Lab., Naval Air Development Center (Johnsville, PA)
- Engineering Development Lab., Naval Air Development Center
- Aviation Medical Acceleration Lab., Naval Air Development Center (Johnsville, PA)
- National Aboriginal Dance Council Australia
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- National Animal Damage Control Association
- North Airport Drive Civic Association (Sandston, VA)
- North American Die Casting Association (Wheeling, IL)
- North American Draft Cross Association, Inc
- National Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation
- National Association of Development Companies
- National Directorate Commodore
- North American Datum Conversion
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- National Advisory Dental & Craniofacial Research Council
- NAVOCEANO Automated Document Control System
- National Alliance for Democracy and Development (Gambia)
- National Association for the Dually Diagnosed
- National Association of Deans and Directors of Schools of Social Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRI is designed to provide shared conformity assessment services to the mobility industry and operates unique industry-managed programs such as the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP) and third-party assessment programs such as ISO Registrar.
Bodycote Taussig is accredited or approved by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA); the Nuclear Industry Assessment Committee (NIAC); ISO 9002; National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP); and nuclear utilities.