He progressed through increasingly responsible positions, working on such programs as the Space Shuttle vehicle, the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter, the B1-B Lancer, the National Aerospace Plane, AC-130U gunship and the Space Launch Initiative.
What does NASP stand for?
NASP stands for National Aerospace Plane
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NASP
We have 38 other meanings of NASP in our Acronym Attic
- North American School of Decorative Art (Villa Park, IL)
- National Association of Specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (Australia)
- North American Special Operations Group
- North American Society for Oceanic History
- National Association of State Occupational Information Coordinating Committees
- National Autism Society of Malaysia
- Native American Science Outreach Network
- National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs
- National Association of State Organic Programs
- National Association of State Outdoor Recreation Liaison Officers
- National Airport System Plan
- National Airspace System Plan
- National Alliance of Salon Professionals
- National Application Service Provider
- National Association for Shoplifting Prevention
- National Association of Safety Professionals
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Aviation Security Programme (UK)
- Nationwide Asthma Screening Program
- NATO Ammunition Supply Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
He later served as chief of the Dynamics and Controls Branch within Dryden's Research Engineering division, and also headed the center's National AeroSpace Plane Projects Office.
Aerospace engineers first began thinking about such engines several decades ago in a project that became known as the National Aerospace Plane.
Navy, the National Science Foundation, the National Aerospace Plane Joint Program Office, together with NASA and the U.
Since he began his career at Dryden in 1971, Petersen has served as deputy director, assistant to the director, chief of the Center's National AeroSpace Plane Projects Office, and chief of the Dynamics and Controls Branch within the Research Engineering Division.
Rosen, 59, a project manager responsible for Advanced Materials and Processes Technologies at the division, was cited for his attributes, abilities and distinguished contributions to three Rockwell Aerospace business pursuits: the National Aerospace Plane (NASP); a magnetic levitation (MAGLEV) upgrade to the test track at Holloman Air Force Base, N.
For an unconventional aircraft like the planned National Aerospace Plane, which would fly at more than 20 times the speed of sound and generate huge amounts of heat at its shell, materials researchers are designing carbon-based and carbon-fiber-reinforced structural composites that are strong and heat resistant yet light in weight and low in density.
He was also involved in the C-130 gunship, Australian F-111 Pave Tack, X-30 National Aerospace Plane, and other development programs.