The 21st annual National Aerospace FOD Prevention Conference opened today with more than 700 members of the aviation/aerospace industry meeting to discuss the latest techniques for reinforcing safety programs to eliminate Foreign Object Debris.
What does NAFPI stand for?
NAFPI stands for National Aerospace FOD (Foreign Object Damage) Prevention, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Alliance for Food Security (Nepal)
- National Association of Factoring Professionals
- National Association of Freelance Photographers
- Nationwide Association of Fostering Providers (UK)
- Native American Forestry Program (Northern Arizona University)
- Nepal-Australia Forestry Project
- Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
- Non Appropriated Fund Purchasing and Contract Course
- Native American Foster Parents Association (Chicago, IL)
- Naval Air Facilities, Pacific
- National Accelerated Food Production Programme (Nigeria)
- National Association of Foreclosure Prevention Professionals (Washington, DC )
- National Association of Federal Retirees (Canada)
- National Association of Firearms Retailers
- National Association of First Responders (medical care; Orange Beach, AL)
- Nellis Air Force Range (US Air Force)
- Nigeria Association for Fat Research
- National Association of Fleet Resale Dealers
- National Alliance for the Fundamental Right to Education (India)
- National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 700 delegates representing a cross section of the aviation/aerospace industry will gather next week at the 21st annual National Aerospace FOD Prevention Conference to share their views on how to combat one of their greatest safety challenges - Foreign Object Debris.