The National Advisory Council on State and Local Budgeting (Council) was established in 1995 by eight associations of state and local government, including the GFOA, and charged with developing recommended practices in the area of state and local budgeting.
What does NACSLB stand for?
NACSLB stands for National Advisory Council on State and Local Budgeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Communications Security Emanation Memorandum (ITS)
- National COMSEC Emanations Memorandum
- National COMSEC/EMSEC Memorandum
- National COMSEC Instruction
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Advisory Committee on Signal Intelligence
- NATO Advisory Committee on Special Intelligence
- National Agency Communications Security Information Memorandum
- National Communications Security Instruction Memorandum
- National Center for Science Information Systems
- Nature Conservation Society of Japan
- North American Commission on Stratigraphic Nomenclature
- Namibian Association of CBNRM Support Organisations
- National Association of Credit Services Organizations
- National Advisory Council on Suicide Prevention (Australia)
- Native American Caregiver Support Program (US DHHS)
- National Albanian Center for Social Studies
- National Association of Chicano Social Scientists (est. 1972)
- National Association of Collegiate Student Sections
- National Association of Criminology and Security Studies
- North American Cargo Securement Standard (shipping regulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is based on National Advisory Council on State and Local Budgeting (NACSLB)-recommended practices.