Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Carol Browner to serve a two-year term on the Executive Council of the National Advisory Council for Environmental Policy and Technology (NACEPT).
What does NACEPT stand for?
NACEPT stands for National Advisory Council for Environmental Policy and Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NACEPT in our Acronym Attic
- National Advisory Centre on Early Language Learning (UK)
- National Committee for Election Monitoring
- North American Conference on Elderly Mobility
- National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics (Kolkata, India)
- National Advisory Committee on External Negotiations (est. 1997; Guyana)
- National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (Syracuse, NY)
- National Association of Campus English Press (South Korea)
- National Association of Certified Estate Planners
- Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Program (accreditation)
- North American Catholic Educational Programming Foundation (Johnston, RI)
- National Association of Consulting Engineers of Slovenia (professional advisory group)
- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
- Navy Aircrew Common Ejection Seat
- North American Contract Employee Services, Inc. (Issaquah, WA)
- National Center for Scientific and Technological Information (Vietnam)
- National Centre for Scientific and Technological, Information and Documentation (Vietnam)
- National Conference on Engineering and Technology
- Northern Arizona Center for Emerging Technologies (small business assistance program)
- National Advisory Council for Education and Training Targets (UK)
- National Advisory Council on the Employment of Women (New Zealand)