By the appropriate sharing of the responsibility for radiation protection with professionals registered with the HPCSA, the burden on the understaffed directorate will also be alleviated by concentrating on high-risk areas identified and agreed upon within a properly constituted National Advisory Committee on Radiation Equipment.
What does NACOR stand for?
NACOR stands for National Advisory Committee on Radiation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACOR
- National Association for the Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- Northwest Alabama Council of Local Governments
- Naval Communications (US Navy)
- North American Conference on Mycorrhizae
- Northern Area Command
- National Computer Exchange
- National Auxiliary Conference
- Newspaper Advertising Co-Op Network
- National Association of Chiefs Of Police
- Native American Community Organizing Project (Arizona)
- National Committee on Organ Retention (UK)
- National Association of Commercial Office Real Estate Executives
- National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives
- National Association of Counties Research Foundation (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Commercial Organization Secretaries
- National Chief of Staff
- National Communications Schedule
- NATO Courier Service
- Navigation and Command System
- National AIDS Committee of South Africa (est. 1992)