CREATIVE Skillset Cymru has appointed director of BBC Cymru Wales Rhodri Talfan Davies as the new chair of its national advisory board.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for National Advisory Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- National African-American Women's Leadership Institute
- National Association for the Advancement of White People
- NATO Anti-Air Warfare System
- North American Association of Wardens & Superintendents
- National Automobile and Allied Workers' Union (now known as National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa)
- Nahj Al-Balaghah (Islam; speeches and letters by Ali ibn Abi Talib)
- Name and Address Book
- Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound
- National Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- National Accreditation Board (Ghana)
- National Allergy Bureau
- National Alliance of Businessmen
- National Assessment Bank (Scottish education)
- National Association for Blind
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association of Broadcasters
- National Association of the Blind
- National Australia Bank Limited (est. 1893)
- NATO Appeals Board
- Naval Advanced Base (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amerigroup Corporation's (NYSE: AGP) National Advisory Board (NAB) announced the launch of a new, innovative toolkit in Washington, D.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Ira Schuman, Studley executive vice president and member of the National Advisory Board of The American Red Cross Holocaust and War Victims Tracing Center, recently accepted the Bess Kaufman Outstanding Volunteer Award on behalf of the Greater New York Holocaust Tracing team.
Christine Hoff Sommers, chairman of the Independent Women's Forum's (IWF) National Advisory Board, claims that CEDAW "mandates government intrusion" into wage-setting, maternity leave, childcare and other policies already adequately covered by U.
Our plan is to put together a national advisory board that meets the needs of a very diverse field, [representing] consumers, providers, the financing and regulatory community, and the clinical community," she says.
A complete listing of members of NACSA's National Advisory Board is available on its website.
About the National Advisory Board In 2007, Amerigroup developed a first for the health care industry: a national advisory board focused solely on meeting the needs of seniors and people with disabilities.
Mrs Hart said: "The national advisory board will help me formulate policies for the NHS in Wales and support me as the NHS structure is reformed.