National Adult Immunization Awareness Week is September 18-24, 2011 ATLANTA, Sept.
What does NAIAW stand for?
NAIAW stands for National Adult Immunization Awareness Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Northern Alabama Investigator's Association
- National Archive of Illustration and Advertising Art (est. 2004)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Authority (Philippines)
- North American Institute of Aviation Archaeology (Platteville, CO)
- Nerve Agent Immobilized Enzyme Alarm & Detector
- Nuclear Accident Information Advisory Group
- Naval Aviation Interoperability Assurance Office
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance Resource Center
- North American International Auto Show
- Narcissism at Its Best
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (Maryland)
- National Association of Industrial Bankers (Salt Lake City, UT)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Basketball
- Nevada Association of Independent Businesses
- New Age of International Business (Mexico)
- North Africa International Bank (Tunisia)
- North American Indian Brotherhood (early First Nations lobbying group; Canada)
- North American Institutional Brokers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hearing coincides with National Adult Immunization Awareness Week, which runs from September 26 through October 2.
National Adult Immunization Awareness Week is September 26 - October 2, 2004.
Clinics Held to Combat Fatal Pneumococcal Disease During National Adult Immunization Awareness Week DALLAS, Oct.