The National Adolescent-Friendly Clinic Initiative (NAFCI) is an accreditation programme designed to improve the quality of adolescent health services at the primary care level and strengthen the public sector's ability to respond to adolescent health needs.
What does NAFCI stand for?
NAFCI stands for National Adolescent-Friendly Clinic Initiative (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Family Campers Association (Lunenburg, MA)
- Northampton Amherst and the Five College Area (restaurant guide; Massachusetts)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Central Accounting Branch
- National Alliance for College Athletics Reform
- National Abuse Free Contact Campaign (Australia)
- National Association for Family Child Care
- National Association of Floor Covering Distributors
- National Association of Family and Community Education
- New Albany-Floyd County Education Association (est. 1940; Indiana)
- National Factory for Can Ends Limited (Saudi Arabia)
- National Alliance for Family Court Justice
- National Association For Community Mediation
- National Agriculture and Food Corporation
- National Airways and Finance Corporation Ltd. (South Africa)
- National African Federated Chamber of Commerce
- NASA/Air Force Cost Model
- Northern Africa Regional Committee for START
- National Fertilizer Company of Nigeria
- New Albany Floyd County Public Library (Indiana)
- Nonappropriated Fund Civilian Pay System