Foster's efforts on behalf of American women, children, and families is unsurpassed," according to Lee Lee Doyle, PhD, chair of ARHP's National Adolescent Reproductive Health Partnership and a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
What does NARHP stand for?
NARHP stands for National Adolescent Reproductive Health Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Regional Game Councils (Ireland)
- North American Rock Garden Society
- Nantes Atlantique Rink Hockey (France)
- North Adams Regional Hospital (North Adams, MA)
- North American Riding for the Handicapped
- Northwest Arkansas Rehabilitation Hospital
- North American Riding for the Handicapped Association
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics
- National Association of Rural Health Education and Research Organisations (Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia)
- Nebraska Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- National Association of Responsible Home Rebuilders and Investors
- National Affordable Rental Incentive (Australia)
- National Ageing Research Institute
- National Agricultural Research Institute (various locations)
- National Association for Resource Improvement (Bangladesh)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- NorAdrenaline Reuptake Inhibitor
- National Academic Recognition Information Centre (UK)
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- North American Resources Inc Ltd (subsidiary of South American Minerals, Inc)