The conference, sponsored by Collins' institute and the National Action Plan on Breast Cancer of the Public Health Service, focused on last year's Supreme Court case Bragdon v.
What does NAPBC stand for?
NAPBC stands for National Action Plan on Breast Cancer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPBC
We have 1 other meaning of NAPBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems
- National Association of Private Annuity Trusts (Irvine, CA)
- NATO PATRIOT Management Office
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Plant Breeders
- Neuritis with Brachial Predilection
- Nuclear Attack Planning Base
- National Association of Professional Benefit Administrators (Madison, WI)
- National Association of Professional Base Ball Players
- Native American Public Broadcasting Consortium (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Probation and Bail Hostels (Devon, UK)
- National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians
- National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues
- National Air Pollution Background Network
- National Air Pollution Background Program
- National Association of Professional Baseball Players (former baseball league)
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (Durham, North Carolina)
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that time, NBCCF has helped increase federal funding for breast cancer research by more than 600% and precipitated the development of a national action plan on breast cancer.