EL PASO, Texas, May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- TSX Corporation (Nasdaq-NNM: TSXX) announced today that it has received Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) recommendation for accreditation under ISO 9001 by the National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies (NACCB).
What does NACCB stand for?
NACCB stands for National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACCB
We have 1 other meaning of NACCB in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Claimants' Compensation Attorneys (now Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- National Association of Consumer Credit Administrators
- National Check Cashers Association (est. 1987)
- North American Christian Creative Association
- North American Council of Chemical Associations
- National Advisory Council for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Association of Christian College Admissions Personnel (now North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals; Huntington, IN)
- North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals (Huntington, IN)
- National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
- National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
- National Association of Computer Consultant Businesses (Alexandria, VA)
- National Association of Computer Consultant/Consulting Businesses
- National Association of Certified Christian Counselors
- National Association of Certified Credit Counselors (Indialantic, FL)
- National Association of Charismatic and Christian Churches
- National Association of Child Contact Centres (United Kingdom)
- National Association of Citizens Crime Commissions
- National Association of Congregational Christian Churches
- Native Commercial Credit Corporation (Canada)
- Newfoundland Antique & Classic Car Club (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISO 9000 is an officially recognized, external standard for quality management that is governed by the National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies (NACCB).