Mr Kotsiras will also present 21 graduates from the 2012 Diploma course in the Tedim (Chin) and Oromo languages with certificates of National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NTI) accreditation.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Accreditation Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- N-Acetyl Aspartate (prominent peak in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naphthaleneacetic Acid
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
- Narita Airport Authority (Japan)
- Nashville Auto Auction (Nashville, TN)
- National Aboriginal Alliance
- National Academy of Arts (Bulgaria)
- National Academy on Aging
- National Aeronautics Association
- National Aerosol Association
- National AfterSchool Association
- National Agents Alliance (marketing)
- National Aggregates Association
- National Airports Authority (India)
- National Airworthiness Authorities (Canada)
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State Government should start universities and encourage public-private partnership in starting new ones," he added The National Accreditation Authority for Higher Education Institutions Bill, 2010, would ensure quality, he said.
Some of these -- such as the Foreign Education Providers Bill, the Educational Tribunal Bill and the National Accreditation Authority Act -- could bring sweeping changes to the higher education system.