There was insufficient scientific evidence to support the FBI 's assertion that anthrax sent to politicians and journalists in the wake of the September 11 attacks originated in Ivins' lab, said the National Academy of Sciences .
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Academy of Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Advanced Research Workshop
- North Atlantic Right Whale
- North Atlantic Right Whale Consortium
- Nagly Atak Spawacza (Polish: Suden Attack)
- Narcotics Affairs Section (US Embassy)
- Narcotics Assistance Section
- Narrow Band Acquisition Qualifier Subsystem
- NAS Area Supervisor (FAA)
- NASA Advanced Supercomputing
- Nassau, Bahamas - Nassau International Airport (Airport Code)
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW (EU)
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Account Services (various companies)
- National Accreditation Standards (Australia)
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aerodynamic Simulator
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
- National Airports System (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Academy of Sciences spent two years studying the state of forensic science in America.
The Agreement of Mutual Cooperation will be signed between the Kyrgyz National Academy of Sciences and the Korean Ministry of Economy and Knowledge in case the two countries reach agreement.
A 1996 National Academy of Sciences report concluded that ".
New data reported by the National Academy of Sciences indicate that the Recommended Daily Allowance of 75 mg of vitamin C for women should be increased to 90 mg a day.
1 PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES (PNAS).
The National MS Society's Board of Directors has commissioned the prestigious, private, nonprofit Institute of Medicine at the National Academy of Sciences to analyze the multiple sclerosis field.
Science Academy Reemphasizes Importance Of Evolution The National Academy of Sciences says teachers should offer instruction in evolution, not religion, in public school science classes.