The folk singer and famed record producer Phil Spector will be joined by Harlan Howard, Ernesto Lecuona and Jimmy Kennedy at the 28th annual induction ceremonies June 10, the National Academy of Popular Music announced.
What does NAPM stand for?
NAPM stands for National Academy of Popular Music
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPM
We have 18 other meanings of NAPM in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors
- National Assessment Program-Literacy and Numeracy (Australia)
- National Authorities on Public Libraries in Europe
- North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
- North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency
- National Association of Professionals concerned with Language Impaired Children
- Native American Political Leadership Program (George Washington University, Washington, DC)
- North American Presentation Level Protocol Standard (less common)
- North American Presentation-Level Protocol Syntax
- North American Prodromal Longitudinal Study
- National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- National Association of Photographic Manufacturers
- National Association of Presort Mailers (est. 1984; postal worksharing; Annapolis, MD)
- National Association of Punch Manufacturers (now North American Punch Manufacturers Association)
- National Association of Purchasing Management
- National Association of Professional Martial Artists
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Programme Management Agency
- North American Punch Manufacturers Association (formerly National Association of Punch Manufacturers)
- Navy Preventive Medicine Information System (US Navy)
- National Association of Produce Market Managers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the Bryants' many industry honors are membership in the Country Music Hall of Fame (1991), the National Academy of Popular Music Songwriters Hall of Fame (1986) and the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame (1972).
Entertainment Editors NEW YORK--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--June 12, 2001 On Thursday, June 14th at the New York Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Gloria and Emilio Estefan will join many of music's most respected and revered performers and songwriters when the National Academy of Popular Music inducts them into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.