He also serves as the president of the National Academy of Human Resources (NAHR), comprising many of the most recognized and accomplished heads of human resources and leading human resources academics globally.
What does NAHR stand for?
NAHR stands for National Academy of Human Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHR
We have 4 other meanings of NAHR in our Acronym Attic
- North America Harness Publicists Association
- Northern Alberta Hospital Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Northern Area Homing Pigeon Association (Australia)
- Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Association of Hispanic Publications Foundation
- North American Halloween Prevention Initiative (music collaboration)
- National Association of Hospital Purchasing Materials Management
- National Association of Hospital Play Staff (UK)
- National Association of Healthcare Quality
- NaCl (Sodium Chloride)-Induced Hypertensive Rat (laboratory rat type)
- National Alliance for Human Rights
- non-allelic homologous recombination
- North American Handicapped Riding Association (Denver, CO)
- North American Hunting Retriever Association
- Northern Arizona Human Resource Association (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Academy of Human Resource Development
- National Association for Human Rights and Development
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (Washington, DC)
- Nutritional and Health-Related Environmental Studies (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boudreau was recently elected Fellow of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), and is also a Fellow of the National Academy of Human Resources.
A Massachusetts native, Donovan was elected as a fellow in the National Academy of Human Resources, an honor considered the most prestigious in the field of human resources.
He is a member of the advisory board of the Cornell Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, a National Academy of Human Resources Fellow (2004), and was named the Academy of Management Distinguished Human Resources Executive (2010).
Sharon Taylor, senior vice president of Human Resources at Prudential Financial, was recently named a Fellow by the National Academy of Human Resources, the most prestigious honor in the field of human resources.
Chairman and CEO Jeff Joerres WHAT: World HR Congress SuperSession: The Ultimate Measure: Aligning Workforce Strategy to Accelerate Business Strategy During an Uncertain Market with Certain Talent Challenges Panel discussion: Moderated by Matthew Bishop, US Business Editor, The Economist Panelists to include: * Gene Lai, Vice President of Operations, Steelcase * Luc St-Pierre, Vice President of Human Resources, Pfizer Canada * Lyne Martel, Acting Senior Vice President, Vice President of Human Resources, Rio Tinto * Dick Antoine, President of National Academy of Human Resources and former Global Human Resources Officer of Procter & Gamble * Libby Sartain, former Chief People Officer, Yahoo
Elected a National Academy of Human Resources Fellow in 2004, he is co-author of the book "Building Profits through Building People" published in 2006 about linking employees' capabilities to customer needs.
Sartain is a Fellow with the National Academy of Human Resources, which is the highest honor an HR executive can achieve; and Human Resources Executive magazine named her as one of the 25 most powerful women in HR in 2005.