As has been done before with evaluations of important assessment programs such as the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), such an evaluation might be conducted by an independent panel assembled under the auspices of the National Academy of Sciences or the National Academy of Education.
What does NAED stand for?
NAED stands for National Academy of Education (est. 1965; Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAED
We have 3 other meanings of NAED in our Acronym Attic
- North American Employers' Council, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- National Authority for the Elimination of Child Labour (est. 1994; India)
- National Aerospace and Electronics Conference
- National Academy of Early Childhood Programs
- National Association of Employee Concerns Professionals (est. 1988)
- National Association of Early Childhood Specialists
- National Association for Early Childhood Teacher Educators
- North Alabama Educators Credit Union (Huntsville, AL)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (Washington, DC)
- National Academies of Emergency Dispatch (Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- National Academy of Environmental Design (est. 2007)
- National Association of Electrical Distributors
- North Attleborough Electric Department (est. 1894; North Attleborough, MA)
- North American Equipment Dealers Association
- National American Eskimo Dog Association of Canada
- National Auto Employee Database
- North Africa Enterprise Development Facility
- National Association of Educational Data Systems
- Nonaqueous Equipment Decontamination System
- NASCAR Autozone Elite Division Southeast Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
is an award-winning educator, past president of the National Academy of Education and the Philosophy of Education Society, and author of numerous books.
She went on to state that the "issue of how to evaluate teachers should be resolved by professional associations working in concert, such as the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Education, and other professional groups.
This book sheds light on a set of recommendations for teacher preparation sponsored by The National Academy of Education.
A good teacher in every classroom is drawn from a much longer report sponsored by the United States National Academy of Education, Preparing teachers for a changing world: What teachers should learn and be able to do.
Supporting organizations include Asia-Pacific Federation of UNESCO Association, China Education Association for International Exchange, National Academy of Education Administration, China National Institute for Education Research, China Education Television (CETV), China Education News Agency, and the National Training Center for Secondary School Principals.
Crocker Professor in Education for the USC Rossier School of Education, was elected as a member of the National Academy of Education (NAEd) - the first USC professor ever to be vested by the Academy.
75 Paperback LC146 To evaluate the accuracy of dropout and completion rate data used as indicators of education system effectiveness and socioeconomic well-being, a joint National Research Council and National Academy of Education project begun in 2008 examined student tracking systems, identified the analyses needed to understand early warning indicators and trends, and considered ways such information could be used to improve practice and public policies at the state and national levels.