In 2011, she was selected as a USC Remarkable Woman of the Year and as an Emerging Leader by the National Academic Advising Association.
What does NAAA stand for?
NAAA stands for National Academic Advising Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAA
We have 41 other meanings of NAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Another Acronym
- Not At All
- Notable Achievement Award
- Nuclear Accidents Agreement
- Nucleic Acid Amplification
- Number Available Agents (Sprint)
- Nursing Alumni Association (various universities)
- Nagano Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- NASA Academy Alumni Association
- National Aboriginal Achievement Awards
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- National Aircraft Appraisers Association
- National Alarm Association of America
- National Alliance for Abuse Awareness
- National Alliance of Auto Agents
- National Antique Arms Association
- National Arborists Association of Australia
- National Asian-American Alliance
- National Association of African Americans
- National Association of Arab Americans (est. 1972)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION NACADA Annual Conference Nashville, Tenn.
4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION 36th Annual Conference Empowering Students to Write Their Own Songs of Success Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tenn.
New Protech Cloud Business Solutions Customers: * Association of Performing Arts Presenters (APAP) * BMW Motorcycle Owners of America (BMW MOA) * National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) * Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) * Water Quality Association (WQA) * Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) Protech Cloud Business Solutions' four software applications (UX Online, MX Online, SX Online and LX Online) seamlessly integrate together and with leading third-party applications including accounting, email marketing, social networking, trade show management and content management systems to increase value and meet the diverse needs of member-based organizations.
4 - 7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION NACADA Annual Conference Nashville; Tenn.
4-7 NATIONAL ACADEMIC ADVISING ASSOCIATION 36th annual conference Empowering Students to Write Their Own Songs of Success Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tenn.
The National Academic Advising Association was chartered as a nonprofit organization in 1979 to promote quality academic advising and professional development of its membership to ensure the educational development of students.
OCTOBER 2-5 The National Academic Advising Association 2003 National Conference, Adams Mark Hotel, Dallas, Texas, has a theme this year with an acronym based on its Texas location--"Teach, Encourage, eXcel, Advise, Support Building Stronger Networks for Student Success.