26) In 2001, in the wake of this report, a Suicide Prevention Advisory Group was appointed to review research and make recommendations for a National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy (NAYSPS).
What does NAYSPS stand for?
NAYSPS stands for National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Young Riders Championships (equine)
- National Association for Year Round Education
- North American Yacht Racing Union
- National Alliance for Youth Sports
- North American Youth Sports (Green Bay, WI)
- North Andover Youth Services
- Notary at Your Service (various locations)
- Navegacion y Servicios Aereos Canarios (Spanish: Canarian Navigation and Aerial Services)
- North Area Youth Soccer Association (Liverpool, NY)
- North American Youth Sport Institute
- Newly Arrived Youth Support Services (Australia Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs)
- National Association of Youth Theatres (UK)
- No Affiliation, Yada, Yada (means you are not with the company you are talking about)
- No Affiliation Yada Yada Yada
- 1-Methyl-2-Beta-Naphthyl Aziridine (organic tranquilizer)
- Name Address ZIP code
- National Archives of Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Nationale Alarmzentrale (Switzerland: National Emergency Operations Centre)
- Nederlands-Antilliaans Zeevaart Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Antilles Nautical Institute)
- Nashville After Zone Alliance (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada must develop a national suicide prevention strategy and within this strategy recognize that there is an ongoing need for an enhanced sustainable National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy.
The launching of the Web site falls in the middle of the five-year $65 million National Aboriginal Youth Suicide Prevention Strategy which kicked off in early 2006.