What does NAISDA stand for?
NAISDA stands for National Aboriginal Islander Skills Development Association (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- News Analysts in International Security
- Norwegian Aeronautical Information System
- Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Society
- Nothing As It Seems (Pearl Jam song)
- National Aquatic Invasive Species Act
- New Adventures in Sound Art (Toronto, Canada)
- North American Institute for Study Abroad (Danville, PA)
- National Air Issues Steering Committee (Canada)
- New Atlantis International Services Corporation (Belize)
- North American Industry Classification System (USA)
- Natural and Artificial Intelligence Systems Organization (Canada)
- North American Indian Student Organization
- National Association of Investigative and Security Regulators
- National Association of Impala Super Sport Owners
- Nara Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- National Australian Institute of Science and Technology (est. 1992)
- NASA Accident Investigation Team
- National Alliance for Infusion Therapy
- National Association of Independent Truckers, Inc.
- National Association of Industrial Technology